Tuesday, May 12, 2009

^^ What This

Hmm....this? This is my first vehicle. Anything wrong? Just a story i want to share.

This photo is taken from my uncle house. Why i want to take this photo, cos i change the back sportrim to "racing boy". So there is two colour from the front and the back, is it very silly? I think is priceless. PGM7458~~ 125 wave blue ^^
This photo is taken before been stolen. Surprise? me too, it happan when i was back in penang for holiday and it gone;stolen by someone in time 6 something in the morning and it still at Johor.Sign~~ Miss it (T.T)

__________________END________________________

This is a big spider, this photo is taken in a bath room. bout 5~6 mm big....

I use my hp to take, U just image a Rm 0.50 have eight legs. It can walk.....

Wah, I cant stand it......


















No comments:

Post a Comment